Taking part in an event has always been something I look forward and is such a fun. I had real fun looking at new recipes and cuisine and trying them out. Since then I always thought I should start one myself. As I said I was planning on Express Meals or something on Lunch Box Series. But looks like Microwave cooking is more in demand.
Cooking in Microwave has always been a big challenge to me even now. Most I have done has been only baking a cake. Then I use it mostly for reheating. We had an oven, which we used extensively for baking. But when we exchange that for a Microwave, we thought we will change our cooking drastically. But when faced with the fact that it involves very specific requirements, I have been hesitant on using it frequently. I came to know few others also felt the same. So here comes a challenge to cook in Microwave, based on the theme of the Month.
Calling all you food lovers, wanting to use Microwave for cooking to participate in this Event, which is going to be "Microwave Easy Cooking". Lets begin with sweet beginning.
From the coming month, the theme will be announced during the Round up.
Details to participate in this Event:
1. Cook any item based on the month's theme in a Microwave and post it on your blog from now till the last date of the month.
Note: Posts on Safety, Tips and other things related to Microwave cooking are also most welcome.
2. Add a link back to this event announcement, and feel free to use this logo:
3. Please send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info.
* Subject Line: MEC : Theme
* Your name
* Your post link
* A picture of the dish.
4. Non bloggers can e-mail me the recipe and the picture and I will include it in the round up.
5. Deadline is Last date of the Month and the round up will be posted during the first week of following month.
Looking forward to all the delicious entries.
Details of the Past event Round up:
August 2007 - Microwave Sweets
September 2007 - Microwave Basics
Labels: Events, Microwave Easy Cooking Event