I have always admired
Aparna's pictures and her stories. I normally never go further to read the recipe in most cases when I am admiring the pictures more. So when I clicked her menu, I was surprised at how well she had lined them up. I have always wanted to put a picture for
all my index pages, but never came around doing that. Seeing her Index page, it surely makes me want to do it right away!
I was excited seeing her Palakkad Cuisine. Kerala Cuisine is one of my favorite ones and especially after blogging I have come to know that even within that there are so many different styles. Then seeing that she has a good collection of baked goods, I remembered I have not yet got my muffin tray from
Divya, who was sweet enough to get me one from her native. Hopefully I should get it within this month for me to attempt some baking from Aparna.
By the way which reminds me that
T&T is until
September 15th and not end of this month as I wrongly mentioned.
I wanted to choose something that I could carry for my lunch and I decided on
Beans Molagutal as I remembered that beautiful picture from memory. Aparna mentioned that this dish is bit bland so the parupu thogayal goes well as a combo. So made both the dishes for afternoon lunch. Since this is a lunch box Series, I had to hurriedly take a group photo. Requested Hubby dear to take individual pictures to highlight the dishes more.