It's became a custom to think of a mela for the blog's 4th birthday. Cooking 4 all Seasons turned 4 this April and I wanted to celebrate the occasion with a Mela, which was on a break for a while. Breakfast seem very ideal as I always run short of ideas when it comes to planning a breakfast menu.
Melas have always been successful with many entries coming my way. With appx 213 entries, Breakfast mela is literally a feast to enjoy. I am still counting, so wanted it to be posted in 4 parts so that you will get a chance to read through all the entries.
I want to thank each one of you have been part of this celebration, I can't thank enough for all the support you give me.
As this is a round up in 4 parts, please do bear with me and let me know if your entry is missed by any chance, I know I have not but my sincere apologies if so..
********************************************************
First comes the baked dishes that can be served for Breakfast. Check out these interesting dishes..
**********************************************************************
Now a breakfast is not complete without a shake right! Check these cool ones and enjoy..
**************************************************************
Now comes the combo dishes that you can make for breakfast, not only do you get to see the main dish but also the side dish.