Traditions are good if they give you lot of good memories. But its not something you got to keep up, for the sake of keeping it up right! I never believe in that but at times, just for the old memories, I try to do certain things that happened in the past. Like making stuffed
parathas around this time. I know stuffed
parathas might sound very daily affair to many. Maybe I have south
indianised it to my taste. But they hold a very special place in my menu. Stuffed
parathas are bound to induce passion and great sense of content when they are prepared and adore the table so beautifully. I have made many types of stuffed
parathas, but never attempted at Gobi
ki parathas.

I had planned for this yesterday but as I said, hubby dear took us for dinner and so it was postponed to today.
Konda had gone along with him to order the cake and they came back with a chocolate cake, because I like chocolate, though I don't eat this cake. Isn't that funny! They remembered to get me a
peice of
eggless cake too. The boys were excited to sing
haapy haapy burthday to
amma and I guess the writing on the cake was
Konda's idea. Well the wishes seem to be for everyday!