An Indian Food Blog list by Cuisine or Specialty, is what I thought was missing for a long time. Infact when I started blogging, I even created a blog specially for this purpose for collecting Indian Food blogs! Finally I was able to sit down with what I already have. But I would want this to be really comprehensive, listing as many as Indian blogs, including those interesting blogs covering Indian food possible, featuring the many cuisines that we have across the globe. Not just Indian but globally. So do help me build this.
The list need not be just on the region but also types. Like Vegan or Vegetarian. The aim is to help when you want to choose from a particular cuisine or food type. You can even want to be listed as a specific one, like there are many cuisines in Tamil Nadu, as Chettinadu, Karaikudi, to mention some. So imagine, if I want to prepare some Chettinadu dishes, this way its easy for me to know who is specialized in it.
Many of the blogs already listed are specialized in different cuisines, I have put them under a specific header just for me to know where to head if I need something from a certain cuisine.
Update: This was first published in July 2008. I thought I should re publish to celebrate the list!
and leave the following details in the comments sections, (Please don't send me an email with these details, comments are fine!)