Jab we met ~ Foodies of Chennai finally met!

Well after a planning of many months, many emails we finally met. And a what lovely meet it was. We thought of meeting at Amethyst, but finally Lak was sweet enough to let us in her home!

We all decided that none of us would reveal our identity, so each person coming in had to identify others. I guessed all of them except Jayashree! We had lot of fun making Kamini and then Renuka guess everybody!

We had total fun and whats with so much food!. Finally Renuka and Bharathy were also able to join us.

This is one lovely picture!

Rachel baked a lovely looking and even lovelier tasting ladenia for us! It was just tooo good!



Kamini's aloo tikkis were just too yummy!


Sra's paneer curry, it was a feast!


Arundati's Idiyappam and Mango pulissery!


I made Channa pulao and Onion Raitha


Lak made this yummy curd rice...how can we have a feast without this!

Lavi got Rosogullas, this is the first time I am eating a rosogulla!...yeah yummy.


Jayashree brought chakkavaratty payasam, I was so full that I couldn't eat there, so got some home!..
Nirmala's florentines, ok I was thinking they were some cookies...she actually promised eggless cake for me,...but this was just too good to be missed!


Kamalika's chakkara pongal..lovely..all in all we had too much of sweet overdose!


Finally I made coconut barfi as giveaway gifts. Hope everybody liked it

And Arundathi made lovely Banana Cake, feel bad that I didnt take a picture of that. My kids were too in a hurry to rip open it! Anu was so sweet that she packed a beautiful one for all of us!

Well, the meet was just too good and we are planning meet more frequently!...The talk was only about food food..all in all so much fun!

Labels: ,