Weekly Menu Planner for Vegetarians and Non Vegetarians - Week 6

Happy to greet you all with the Weekly Menu Planner Week 6.

If you are interested to know how this all started, you can read how I was thinking about being organsied. I had shared My Menu Planner and I even had a Sample Menu Planner.
After this I started planning for my daughter, later included for my boys as well a Weekly Menu for Kids.

Then I went on to have Party Menus. Now I thought I would seriously start the regular weekly menu plan, just changed a bit by including ideas from my BM friends.

Click on Menu Planner to visit the pages

Vegetarian Menu Planner

Week 6
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Monday

Paruppu Usli Sevai

Vengaya Thal saadam
Moong Dal Paratha
Tuesday
Vegan Banana Nut MuffinsPakoran ji Kadhi
Wednesday
Olaiappam

Coriander soya pulao
Sanna with Kurma
Thursday
Puli Ven Pongal

Coconut Mango Chutney with Rice
Vegetable Masala Macaroni
Friday

Cheesy Gold Coins

Arisim Parupu Sadam
Mexican Bean Salad
Pink Lady
Saturday

Barley Adai Aviyal
Pumpkin Garlic Kuzhambu with Rice
Upma with Broken Rice
Sunday

Tomato Bisque

Mango Salsa
Mysore rasam
Foccacia Caprese

Non Vegetarian Menu Planner

Week 6
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Monday
Moong Dal IdliAlu Methi and Paratha
Varaya chi Khichidi
Tuesday
Sabudana Thalipeeth
Quick cabbage pulao and potato curryZucchini, Tomato, Asiago Cheese Scones
Wednesday
Butter CholayKeshi Yena
Thursday
Banana Ragi Paniyaram Masala spring onion paratha
Friday
Zucchini flatbreads
Fenugreek Dal
Arbi Stir Fry with Rice
Fish Pie
Saturday
Kal dosai and chettinad chutney
Mango Salsa
Mysore rasam with Rice and Friyams
Paneer Fried Rice
Sunday
Anardana Chicken Roast
Chicken Pulusu
Ghee Rice
Fruits/ soup

Today's ideas are from 

Cooking all 4 Seasons
Spice your Life!
and thanks to my BM Buddies for sharing their Ideas as well

Archana
Mirelle
Harini
Nandini
Nisha
PJ
Pradnya
Priya Srinivasan
Priya Suresh
Vaishali
Varada


PS: Today is Krishna Jayanthi / Janmashtami, we normally make special dishes, including Indian Traditional Savories and Sweets. For recipes to make for Krishna Jayanthi / Janmashtami, please check the below posts

Uppu Seedai, Vella Seedai

Krishna Jayanthi 2007
Krishna Jayanthi 2010
Krishna Jayanthi 2011
Ragi Namak Para

Hope this helps and do share your suggestions and ideas to improve this.

Labels: