Weekly Menu Planner for Vegetarians and Non Vegetarians - Week 5

I am back with the Weekly Menu Planner Week 4.

If you are interested to know how this all started, you can read how I was thinking about being organsied. I had shared My Menu Planner and I even had a Sample Menu Planner.
After this I started planning for my daughter, later included for my boys as well a Weekly Menu for Kids.

Then I went on to have Party Menus. Now I thought I would seriously start the regular weekly menu plan, just changed a bit by including ideas from my BM friends.

Click on Menu Planner to visit the pages

Vegetarian Menu Planner

Week 5
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Monday
Carrot sevaiMaangai SadamTonak Pav with pav or Roti
Tuesday
Dadpe Poha
Keerai Poricha Kootu with Rice
Wednesday
Daal Moong with Satpura
Thursday
Gobi Paratha

Punjabi Kadhi Pakoda with Jeera Rice
Friday
Chettinadu Vellai Paniyaaram
Stuffed Brinjal with Roti
Wheat Bran Roti
Saturday
Fara Oats - Spring Onion ParathaTomato Saar with Rice
Sunday
Kerala Kollah Puttu
Bell pepper rice with Raitha
Indian style potato sandwich

Non Vegetarian Menu Planner

Week 5
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Monday
Onion DosaQuick Vegetable RiceRagi Rava Khara Pongal
Tuesday
Carrot Sage Lasagna Roll UpsFruits
Wednesday
Ambe che sasav with steamed rice Thai Mango Salmon
Thursday
Thalicha Kambu Idli
Barley Vegetable Soup
Friday
Tonak PavBharli Wangi Erra Karam Masala Dosa
Saturday
Kande Pohe Simple and Quick Potato Sandwiches
Sunday
Keema Kofta Curry with
Rice
Roasted Tomato Soup

Today's ideas are from 

Cooking all 4 Seasons
Spice your Life!
and thanks to my BM Buddies for sharing their Ideas as well

Archana
Mirelle
Harini
Nandini
Nisha
PJ
Pradnya
Priya Srinivasan
Priya Suresh
Vaishali
Varada

Hope this helps and do share your suggestions and ideas to improve this.

Labels: