Weekly Menu Planner for Vegetarians and Non Vegetarians - Week 4

I am back with the Weekly Menu Planner Week 4.

If you are interested to know how this all started, you can read how I was thinking about being organsied. I had shared My Menu Planner and I even had a Sample Menu Planner.
After this I started planning for my daughter, later included for my boys as well a Weekly Menu for Kids.

Then I went on to have Party Menus. Now I thought I would seriously start the regular weekly menu plan, just changed a bit by including ideas from my BM friends.

Click on Menu Planner to visit the pages

Vegetarian Menu Planner

Week 4
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Monday
Andhra Pesarattu
Red Masoor Dal and Brown Rice
Khichadi with Twist
Tuesday
Urad dal dosaCarrot Savory Salad, Bharli Wangi with Roti
Parath Masala with Curds
Wednesday

Bisi bele bhat
Thursday
Friday
Bottle Gourd DosaArachuvitta Sambhar with rice
Saturday

Onion Tomato Toast
Milagu Sadham, RaitaVirudhunagar Ennai Parotta, Vegetable Chalna
Sunday

Aloo Potoler Rasa with Lucchi

Non Vegetarian Menu Planner

Week 4
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Monday
Rava IdliPaneer Matar
Keshi Yena
Tuesday

Aloo Palak with Rotis
Submarine Sandwich
Wednesday
Bihari KichidiThai Mango Salmon
Thursday
Johnny Cakes Paneer Makhanwala
Friday
Misal Pav
Kali Dal with Phulka
Saturday
Onion Paneer Frankie
Atta Dal Kachori, Dhaniya Chutney, Aloo ki Jhol
Sunday
Sindhi Kadhi Chaawara

Today's ideas are from 

Cooking all 4 Seasons
Spice your Life!
and thanks to my BM Buddies for sharing their Ideas as well

Archana
Mirelle
Harini
Nandini
Nisha
Pradnya
Priya Srinivasan
Priya Suresh
Vaishali
Varada

Hope this helps and do share your suggestions and ideas to improve this.

Labels: