Weekly Menu Planner for Vegetarians and Non Vegetarians - Week 2

I am back with the Weekly Menu Planner Week 2. The WMP 1 was quite a hit, with so many of you asking more for. it.

If you are interested to know how this all started, you can read how I was thinking about being organsied. I had shared My Menu Planner and I even had a Sample Menu Planner.
After this I started planning for my daughter, later included for my boys as well a Weekly Menu for Kids.

Then I went on to have Party Menus. Now I thought I would seriously start the regular weekly menu plan, just changed a bit by including ideas from my BM friends.

Click on Menu Planner to visit the pages

Vegetarian Menu Planner
Week 1
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Monday
Rotis with Gobi Matar Curry
Tuesday
Wednesday
Brinjal Rice
Chapatis with Paneer Jalfrezi
Thursday
Friday
Carrot Idlis

Parathas with Stuffed Parwal
Saturday

Dal Paratha
Tomato Cilantro Quesadilla
Sunday

Tikhat Mithachi Puri & Batate Kachrya

Non Vegetarian Menu Planner
Week 1
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Monday
No oil potato roast
Pudina Rice
Tuesday
Baked Tandoori Aloo 
Mirchi Ka Salan
with Chapati
Wednesday
Thursday
Rava Idli
Roasted Tomato Soup
With Toasted Bread
Friday
Pav Bhaji Rice with Corn Raita
Spicy Egg Masala with Chapati
Saturday
Sunday
Pepper Chicken
Chicken Dum Briyani

Today's ideas are from 

Cooking all 4 Seasons
Spice your Life!
and thanks to my BM Buddies for sharing their Ideas as well

Mirelle
Harini
Nandini
Nisha
Pradnya
Priya Srinivasan
Priya Suresh
Vaishali
Varada

Hope this helps and do share your suggestions and ideas to improve this.

Labels: