"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper."
- Adelle Davis
I know we have heard the above quote so many times, yet it never fails to bring in the importance of a proper breakfast. Or rather the fact that we should not skip our breakfast.
Planning to make different and new breakfast on regular basis has always been my interest. That's why my Breakfast dishes run a mile. I have readers asking for more ideas all the time.
So thought why not have an exclusive event just to showcase the most important meal of our day.
"Come, join us for Breakfast" is all about sharing your breakfast recipes.
For the first couple of months, it will be about any breakfast, any country. Maybe some editions later, we can get more specific. So for now you can send across any breakfast dish you share on your blog.
*Logo is a collage created with free images, thanks to the creators
Guidelines for the event.
From now till May 15th 2014, cook any breakfast dish and link them in the linky tool!
• Link back to this announcement is mandatory
• Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
• Both Veg and Non Veg are are accepted.
• Multiple entries are accepted.
• The post should have a mandatory picture of the dish.
• Archive entries from April 2014 are accepted, provided it has a link back to this announcement.