Side Dish Mela Round up | Winners Announced

I know this post is long overdue. Blame on the aisle duniya being so hectic. Not really an excuse when I have manage to do the BM on time. Only excuse was, there were so many entries to sort that it became a never ending task. In the end, I simply left it and used the linky tool again. Sorry for not doing the regular round up fashion, I always prided on my roundups, somehow that does look very laborious now.

Anyway coming to the most exciting news of the whole event. I had promised to do a giveaway of Sandeepa's book Bong Mom's Cookbook I said I would give away two of her books. One for the readers and one for the participants .

From the readers who left comments, I used and it picked up Komi.

Now for another surprise. I was supposed to select one blogger for this giveaway, based on some conditions. I chose Priya Suresh for the sheer number of entries she sent across and her beautiful pictures. Then when I checked out for the maximum entries, there was Shobha Keshwani as well. She always sends so many that I thought it wasn't fair if I leave her off. So the third book goes to Shobha.

Congrats to all the winners. Komi, Priya Suresh and Shobha please send me your mailing address to

Thank you friends! Its been a pleasure reading through the entries, though I am little slow on leaving comments, I have checked on the entries.

Do remember to send in your entries for the Cakes Mela