Ganesh Chaturthi Greetings ~ 2013 | Vinayaka Chavithi Subhakanshalu

"Vinayaka Chaturthi Subhakanshalu to all my readers!"

It's been quite a hectic day for us. I just came around updating on our pooja. After rushing up with the pooja, I had to leave for work for a pending release. However we ensured we did out usual rituals without fail. As I was occupied with other things, the kids accompanied their father for pooja shopping and they were fully helping him in getting the fruits and again went to get Lord Ganesh home. 

They managed to get a bigger idol and also had great joy decorating with flowers. 

When it comes to the Neivedhyam for the Lord, its our usual fare and I didn't change. Since I was rushing out, I didn't get to make any new dish.

However we are going to have the Lord for three days at home, so I should plan to make something different each day.

Before I leave, sharing our pooja pictures 

Our Neivedhyam for Ganesh were

Sweet Poli
Coconut Poli

Ellu Purana Kozhukattai 
Lemon Rice
Vankai Uurulagadda Kura 
Meddu Vada 

Other Ganesh Chaturthi Recipes

Please check out our previous years celebrations:
Vinayaka Chaturthi Pooja 2007
Vinayaka Chaturthi Pooja 2008
Vinayaka Chaturthi Pooja 2009
Vinayaka Chaturthi Pooja 2010
Vinayaka Chaturthi Pooja 2011  
Vinayaka Chaturthi Pooja 2012

Enjoy your festival day!

Labels: , , , ,