From now till May 20th, post an Indian Thali on your blog.
- Link back to this announcement is mandatory
- Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
- Both Veg and Non Veg entries are accepted.
- Multiple entries are accepted.
- Mandatory picture of the entire thali is a must.
- Atleast one dish in the featured thali has to be a new dish, you can link to your other dishes on your blog.
- If you are including many new dishes, if you wish you need not post all the recipes in the same post, but post later and link back with the same Thali picture.
- If you want to submit entries from archive, the entries should at least be posted during 2012. If you are posting an archive the post should be updated with a link back to this event along with the Logo.
Traditional South Indian Breakfast - 1 - Idli, Sambar, Chutney, spice powder
Traditional South Indian Breakfast - 2 - Ven ponga, Sambar, Chutney, Vada and Kesari, -
Rajathani Thali - Rotis, Dal, one subzi, salad, yogurt w/o Sweet (N Indian)
South Indian Thali - Poriyal, Sambar, Rice, Rasam Curd, papad, w/o sweet (S Indian)
Non Veg South Indian Thali - Chicken Pakoda, Chicken Kura, Mutton Pulusu, Rice, Dal and Curds
Kerala Thali -
Please do share and promote however you wish..:)
The Giveaway is closed, check out the Winner