Friday, March 23, 2012

Ugadi Greetings with Ugadi Festival Brunch 2012!

Ugadi Subhakankshalu!  Happy Ugadi to all my readers!

I have taken the day off today and finished my pooja by morning. Made the usual neivedyam along with couple of new sweet offerings. It was a brunch for us and planning to visit parents home for the traditional Ugadi feast.

Ugadi Special Recipes

Ugadi Pachadi
Chitrannam
Brinjal Potato Curry,
Poli
Nei Appam with curds to complete the mini meals!

Enjoy your festival day!

Back to Main Recipe Index

Go to "Spice your Life" Blog Index


Enter your email address:


13 comments :

notyet100 said...

Everything looks o yum,.specially the poli,..:) happy festival

Lav said...

Happy Ugadi...have fun !!!

Anjali Bapna Shukla said...

Happy Ugadi!!
I'm missing this meal being in Kenya...ohhh no!!

Alpana said...

Happy Ugadi.........The plater looks delicious.

Rani acharyulu said...

Delicious platter....happy Ugadi

Viya said...

Wish you a very Happy Ugadi

radha said...

What a coincidence. I did go to Anjana's blog from the link on your site! I was slightly confused by the comment you left on my post. I was looking for another blog and I chanced upon the site. Delightful posts.

And Happy Ugadi to you and your family.

San said...

Happy Ugadi to you ! Beautiful spread.

Hemavathi Murari said...

Belated Ugadi wishes.

An wonderful post.

Hema's Adugemane

Rupa said...

This is a very unique dish! Will try for sure. Belated Ugadi wishes!

sajith said...

Really wonderful post. Covering Whole ugadi but really short. Covering lot of recipe for ugadi.

Wonderful. My Ugadi Greetings to all visitors of this blog

Sailaja Damodaran said...

https://www.facebook.com/gouthamarajuchekuri?hc_location=timeline someone copied your picture

Rasmi Singh said...

Hmmm those dishes are sooo yummy! Lovely post and my best Ugadi wishes to you and to everyone. Happy Ugadi!

Regards
Rasmi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...