Sunday, February 19, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies | Eggless Cookies with Chocolate Chip | Step by Step Recipes

For today it was a simple Eggless chocolate chip Cookies. I knew Chinnu will not touch it as it is not brown in colour. As expected he was eating only the chocolate shortbread. But other two loved this and wanted more. I liked the way the dough didn't spread so much but had that rustic cookie look overall.

My boys were eagerly waiting to taste and wanted to know what I was doing with a glass of milk. Well I simply said these cookies taste great with milk. Now it's another thing that I should get them eat this along with it.










Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients Needed

All purpose flour / Maida - 1/2 cup
Rice flour - 1 & 1/2 tbsp
Butter - 1/2 cup
Powdered sugar - 3 tbsp
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Chocolate chips - 1/2 cup – (50 gms)




How to make the cookies

Sieve both flours together in a bowl.

Cream butter, sugar and essence till light and fluffy.

Add flours and mix well to form a soft dough. The dough will be sticky.

Add the chocolate chips to the dough.

Scoop down small balls on the greased tray.
Pre heat the oven at 185 degree.  Grease a baking tray, place the balls and bake at 185 deg C for 10 - 12 mins

Cool and  store airtight.


If chocolate chips are not available, 1/2 cup  dark chocolate can be chopped and used.

Enjoy weekends!

Sending these delicious to the following events
Priya, who is hosting Kid's Delight, themed on Eggless Bakes,
To Anusha who is hosting Bake Fest
To Anjali's: Cakes, Cookies and Desserts

Also to my Chocolate Mela.

Back to Main Recipe Index

Go to "Spice your Life" Blog Index


Enter your email address:


8 comments :

Aarthi said...

This looks awesome and yummy

Aarthi
http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/

Sangeetha Nambi said...

Kids favo.

Rums said...

Deli....cious.....great job accolades.

Please acknowledge my blog where I have mentioned yourself and your blog. Because I mentioned it with reference to my thoughts I did not ask for your permission, though personally I think I must inform this to you. Hope you are not hurt in anyway by this.
Thanks in advance. Here is that blog

http://shareit2theworld.blogspot.com/ hope to seeing you visiting my site and share your comments.

Anjali Bapna Shukla said...

What a lovely recipe...they look too good, my dear. :)
Thanks for linking to Cakes, Cookies and Desserts.

Sukanya Ramkumar said...

Nice recipe. Vegetarian friends would love it a lot.... YUM!

خقق الصوتيه said...

مشكوور والله يعطيك العافيه




goood thenkss

maha said...

Just looks awesome......very nice pics..... yum n delicious!

Raven said...

These just look so cute and delicious! I would probably eat all of them! Thanks for the idea of an eggless recipe, I will definitely try with mine thanks!

http://www.cookeatdelicious.com/sweets-recipes/chocolate-recipes/chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...