1. Top 5 or 10 recipes of the year
2. Best dish of the month
3. Best recipe prepared from other blogs
4. Best Meal of the year
5 New things discovered in the year (can include anything related to cooking)
6. Best post or picture for each month or year
7. New blogs discovered
8. Cooking resolutions for the Year 2012!
Lets celebrate the new year with a recap of what we did during 2011!
2. Please use to the logo to spread the event.
If you have time, do check out my best of the year posts that I did in the past - 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 here.