Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Announcing the "Best of year 2010" Event!

It is that time of the year and I am back with the same event. How much ever I talk about how time is flying, I ought to take a moment to think back about the months that have gone back and look forward to next that is waiting!

Last year I almost forgot about this and announced it much later. Guess this year I have been much more conscious of this.

To save myself some time, I am just writing the same thing I did as last year!

If you are interested to take such a time to pause and think back, I would welcome you to share it with me.


It can also be whatever else you want to share with me and your readers.

I am just giving few items for you to get started. It can be these or whatever you want to share:

1. Top 5 or 10 recipes of the year
2. Best dish of the month
3. Best recipe prepared from other blogs
4. Best Meal of the year
5  New things discovered in the year (can include anything related to cooking)
6. Best post or picture for each month or year
7. New blogs discovered
8. Cooking resolutions for the Year 2010!

Lets celebrate the new year with a recap of what we did during 2010!




Guidelines for the event.
1. Write your post by 31st December 2010. Feel free to use logo.
2. In your post, include a link to this announcement.
3. Mail me your details to cooking4allseasons@gmail.com with the subject line "Best of 2010".
I hope you will enjoy doing this recap.
Hoping to read the many wonderful things that happened around!

Yeah yeah times like this I tend to become sloppy and very sentimental as I have already said, so you can read about the 2007, 2008 and 2009 here.

Back to Main Recipe Index

Go to "Spice your Life" Blog Index


Enter your email address:


15 comments :

notyet100 said...

like last two years i am in this time too.:-)

Paaka Shaale said...

Great event Srivalli. Would love to take part in this event :)

Monika said...

love this idea will surely do this one






Dr.Sameena Prathap
said...

Hey,

Lovely event..will surely send some entries...:)Check out the event in my place as well!!:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

Mehnaz Kapadia said...

Hi Srivalli,

I have been following your blog frm quite sometime now and i must say i totally love d recipes,not to 4get d wonderful xplanations n pics u post!

I have just started a blog and for an amateur cook like me, your blog and recipes are a great source of motivation to get involved in cooking!

I am glad that u r hosting this event and i plan to take part in it :) Hopefully insha'Allah i look forward to do a good job :)

Regards,
Mehnaz

Swaram said...

Interesting Srivalli :)

Sanctified Spaces said...

hey lovely event.Shall try and send u ur post.

PJ said...

I was actually waiting for this announcement Srivalli :).I'm in.

nivedita said...

Hi Valli
I remember my participation in the last year event.
Count me in.
I love recapping.

Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal said...

That is a lovely idea dear. I will surely try to participate :)

Divya Vikram said...

Nice event to end the year Valli. Will include this in my food blog events calendar.

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Will participate for sure

dr.antony said...

Are men allowed?

Srivalli said...

Thank you everybody, hoping to read all your best of the year posts!
Mehnaz KapadiaThank you for your kind words. Appriciate the feedback. Will surely check out your blog, all the best for your blog and I am sure you will do a great job.

Dr. Antony, you can surely send in if you are planning to.

Swaram said...

Wow! Gr8 idea :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...