Sunday, October 10, 2010

Navratri Greetings to all!

I wish all my readers a very happy Navratri.

Last year I had a wonderful experience cooking Navaratri special dishes on every single day of the 9 long festival days. I was planning to observe this year too, but being away from home ensures you don't get to do it. Though I said I will schedule posts, the last moment things made sure I didn't have time.

So I thought I will quickly log in to wish my readers and friends on the festival seasons and leave you a note on how it was last year...

Navratri Special Day 1 ~ Brown Karamani SundalVen Pongal
Navratri Special Day 2 ~ Konda Kadalai SundalPuliyodarai
Navratri Special Day 3 ~ Mochai SundalSakkari Pongal
Navratri Special Day 4 ~ Pattani SundalKadambam Rice
Navratri Special Day 5 ~ Kadambam SundalThayir Sadam!
Navratri Special Day 6 ~ Verkadalai SundalElumichai Sadam!
Navratri Special Day 7 ~ SunnundaluThengai Sadam!
Navratri Special Day 8 ~ Channa Dal SundalPal Sadam (Kheer)!
Navratri Special Day 9 ~ Moong Dal Sundal, Kalkandu Sadam!




I once again wish you all a great week ahead!

Back to Main Recipe Index

Go to "Spice your Life" Blog Index


Enter your email address:


13 comments :

Santosh Bangar said...

u also have greetings of navratra

Apu said...

Best to you too!!

Apu said...

Have linked to your Navratri Recipes!! Great post!!

Smitha said...

Happy Navratri to u too Srivalli!

notyet100 said...

happy navratri






Dr.Sameena Prathap
said...

Hi Valli,

Happy navrathri greetings to you...Do stop by my blog..

Dr.Sameena@

www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

Adelina said...

a beautiful menu for all these special days- love sundals in particular- they go great in wraps, as addition to salads- you name it!

Happy Cook said...

How was you trip Valli.Hope you had a wonderful time.

Sanjeeta kk said...

Same to you Srivalli, and thanks for all the tasty links.

Laavanya said...

navratri greetings to you and yours valli.

Sharmi said...

Wish you and your family a very happy Navratri!

Divya Vikram said...

Lovely collection of recipes Valli. Back bloghopping after my India trip. Are you in the US for the BlogHer conference?

Cham said...

Have fun , Happy Navratri Valli!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...