Friday, August 13, 2010

On the way to "One Million Visits"

Yes, I wanted to wait until it actually happens. But I was very excited not to hold on till that happens. In few hours time, Cooking 4 all Seasons will have 1,000,000 visits!

My dear readers and friends, I must thank you all for making this happen!

I started tracking the stats few months after blogging. But beginning of this year, I noticed that in another 8 month's time this was going to come. And here is it!



This milestone really makes it so very special and I wanted to thank everybody for making it possible!

So a big Thanks for all the encouragement and support I get from all my readers, blogging friends and my family.

Back to Main Recipe Index

Go to "Spice your Life" Blog Index


Enter your email address:


18 comments :

Happy Cook said...

Wowo One Million visitors, congragulations Valli.

sra said...

Oh my, congrats, Valli!

Rachana said...

Wow!!!! Congrats!

Jaya said...

Valli,
I am adding one more count now LOL..many congratulations..
hugs and smiles

lata raja said...

Congratulations:)count me in is you want higher stats...just kidding..I keep looking up every now and then...

kamala said...

Congrats Valli..Wishing you for more millions

Sanjeeta kk said...

Congrats!! At least a 1000 will be mine :)

Best wishes.

Madhuri said...

That's cool! Congrats Srivalli

Bong Mom said...

Yehhhhhhh....to more

Vani said...

Woo hoo!!! A fab milestone that.You go, girl!

Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal said...

wow, that is a fabulous achievement. Hats off to all those wonderful delicacies that I get to see when I visit here :)

swapna said...

congrats valli...

Nutan said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful.

Horizon said...

Congrats--urs is a wonderful blog to visit

--Seema

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

wow - congrats on the big milestone!

jayasree said...

Wow...Congrats Valli. Very happy for you and wishing many more in the years to come.

Usha said...

Congratulations Valli ! Wishing you many more such milestones.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Valli
- Sita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...