Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Host list for Microwave Easy Cooking Event!

Things have been so hectic this past couple of weeks that I completely couldn't take up this favorite event of mine Microwave Easy Cooking, referred as the MEC. Plus added to the fact that my Microwave is not working, I haven't been able to make anything in it. Anyways plans on getting it back to working condition is underway.

Meanwhile I thought I will open up the calender for new sign ups. When I decided that I can't continue hosting this myself, I opened up to bloggers, and even had the entire 2010 fully booked. But to be more realistic, we planned only for 2009. 
 
 

So finally here I am with the calender free from June. I will be taking up August as a mandatory Anniversary party. But all other months are open.

Please leave a comment with your email id if you are willing to host this event on your blog for any of the months starting from June 2010.

I will mail you the details and other related things.

Back to Main Recipe Index

Go to "Spice your Life" Blog Index


Enter your email address:


6 comments :

Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal said...

I am not a big microwave cooking person, but would love to learn it so would love to host it for any of the months in 2010. Feel free to let me know if I am eligible.

Kamalika said...

Count me in Valli..

Smitha said...

hi Srivalli
I would love to host it for anytime after august...let me know if I am eligible
Smitha
http://smithasspicyflavors.blogspot.com/

Maaya said...

im so into microwave cooking. this is so for the working woman.
count me in!

The Housewife said...

Sounds good! I've never really pushed the microwave to the limits, so this would be such a learning experience for a newbie blogger like me :)

PJ said...

Srivalli I would like to host a month of MEC @ Seduce your Tastebuds.Do let me know if its possible.My mail id-
seduceurtastebuds@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...