Monday, November 30, 2009

Announcing My Legume Love Affair, Eighteenth Helping!

Imagine having a love affair again! Yes, I was asked and I couldn't resist again. I started this year with this beautiful event and it's only fitting I end with it. When Susan dropped in a mail, I didn't take more than a second to say yes. After all love affairs are so much fun, especially when it is with legumes. Not a day passes without this being cooked at home.

But hey having said that I hope you will wear creative hat and dish out some interesting stuff.

To know more about the event, please read from here

Back to Main Recipe Index

Go to "Spice your Life" Blog Index


Enter your email address:


6 comments :

lata raja said...

Had a recipe reserved for you to announce this event. will send by soon.I was also about to comment on the fact that you hosted this in an and ending the year too...

Silpa said...

wonderful. I would like to participate in this event. Can i take nay kind of beans or lentils or else is there any restriction.

Happy cook said...

If i cook something with lentils i will sureley send it your way.

PJ said...

Just like lata I have a recipe reserved for you!!!Will post it soon..Thanks for hosting

Sara's Corner said...

nice event. But not sure whether I will make it.

Lakshmi said...

Looks like a great venture. I sent this to a dear friend of mine who might like to take part :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...