Dosa Mela Round up ~ Part 4!

It always turns me on! With its texture so soft and complexion so fair! Well, I am talking about the dosa batter. Of course, from the round ups, we know not all dosa batter is fair! But I am talking generally in terms of the passion it gets out of people who love it! Its ought to be declared a Global Food! I was thinking there can only be that many dosa lovers, even after those big round ups. But I was proved wrong.

Even many days after the round ups, I kept getting mails asking for entries to be added to the mela. I finally decided its best I do another round up. But days were flying as typical it is when you are busy with something. And I totally forgot that this is still pending! Let me finish this before the Roti Mela comes on picture, is what I thought.

So here comes another set of Dosas to tempt you all!

**********************************************
From the Iyengar's Kitchen comes a lovely Pudina Raagi Dosa. Now what can be more healthy than adding mint to an already healthy stuff.


Veda does a great job in combining both!

**********************************************

Sita finds an easy way to feed her son egg, who doesn't like omelet or boiled ones.

So the egg finds itself topping the delicious dosa.

**********************************************
Now I have always been so open about my passion for Tomato Dosa. This is my the most favorite from what my mom makes.

So its not fair that Anu tempts me so with her oh so beautiful pictures! Be sure to check out her step by step pictures..everything looks great

**********************************************
Ranji loves dosas, but when it comes to preparing it, she prefers one that's quick to fix.


So try out this no fermentation, no chutney dish..and you will crave for more for her Methi dosas!.

**********************************************
Now would you believe it, for Subha thinking of Mysore Masala Dosa, she gets reminded of Mumbai!!!...yes its true..


She was first introduced to this super duper delicious dosa in Mumbai!

**********************************************
Ramya brings in another traditional recipe, that she learnt from her MIL.

All those boiling and then mixing it with masala, makes it one exciting dosa to try, not to mention her tempting picture!

**********************************************
We have a Sweet corn adai coming all the way from Amma's Special. When its from Amma, anything is special.

But this I must say looks extra with loads of corn in it. What a healthy way to eat!

**********************************************
Raaga comes out with a healthy Vegetable Dosa! You have a sour batter on hand, then this is it for you!


She says she had this for the original mela, but what a luck she posted it on time for this pending edition!
**********************************************
I thank all bloggers for their enthusiastic response. I really loved doing a recap on dosas again!

Look out for the Roti Mela round ups!

Labels: