Sunday, March 23, 2008

A drink on the side!

This is got to be my most hurried post. I know the due date for MBP is just round the corner and I can't disappoint dear Sig. Though I have been actually been doing a patrol and thinking of so many, finally when it was time to get it done, I couldn't get the things on time. Then I saw Nirmala posting this and also saw her asking if we knew any other blogger who could've blogged on those things that she used. I said I have my perfect MBP entry...

MBP, is an event started by dear cooffe..oops..coffee..another coffeer lover on side..(psps..like me)..oops..well I am tying this after I drank the glass..can't focuc properly!

Well let me cut it short..and present to you the drink!...Here it is....Thanks Nirmala for the entry..:)


Sig, here comes another for your drinks party!

Back to Main Recipe Index

Go to "Spice your Life" Blog Index


Enter your email address:


9 comments :

sra said...

Drinks party - LOL! I hear this phrase now and then as 'drinku party' if I'm in AP!

Sig said...

Awesome! I saw this at Nirmala's too... Thanks for the entry Srivalli... :)

Dhivya said...

great entry:)

Uma said...

wonderful drink, Srivalli! Beautiful color.

satya said...

Drink looks very refreshing Srivalli...

Srivalli said...

sra, hhaha...so true..you never fail to crack me up...

Sig, glad you liked it...and now you say you extend it...:)

Uma, Dhivya, thanks

satya, thank you..it was too

Rachel said...

Love the colour!

SMN said...

Very nice and tempting drink!

Srivalli said...

Rachel & SMN, glad you liked it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...