Announcing Dosa Mela with a celebration!

Well, its a kind of excitement I feel every time I check out my stats counter and see how many visited me last. And I feel too happy to know its crossed 1 lac. Thank you everybody for the support and encouragement.

When I was thinking how I should celebrate this figure, I thought of the Dosa Mela. I am sure many of you know that I am a dosa freak. So what better way to celebrate than showcasing all the different Dosas and its types. It would be wonderful to get all your ideas in one place.

So here is a calling to all you dosa lovers. Get your creative caps on and think how differently you can make with Dosa and what can top it. To get more idea, check it out here

When I started my 101 Dosa Variety, Lak was telling me that a Dosa Mela would sound great. So I thought finally this occasion should be a right moment to enjoy this awesome creation.

Photo credit: Google

By Dosa, I refer to anything that's spread like a regular dosa. It can be thick like Uthappam or thin like a paper roast. It can be made with rice, wheat or any of the different flour you can think of. With stuffed or mixed or topped with anything.
Post can also be on Dosa Trivia or other related things, but if you can actually make a dosa variety, it would be great!

Ok, you want to send a pancake? Most welcome.

The Rules are:

1. Cook anything related to Dosa, pancakes, crepe and post it on your blog from now till April 15th 2008

2. Add a link back to this event announcement.

3. Please send me an e-mail to with the following info.

* Subject Line: Dosa Mela
* Your name
* Your blog name and link to the post.
* Dish Name
* A picture of the dish (500x375).

4. Non bloggers can e-mail me the recipe and the picture and I will include it in the round up.

5. If you feel you want to participate but can't find time enough, I will accept already posted entry, if you create a NEW POST linked to this announcement. But it will be really fun to create a new dish!

Looking forward to all delicious Dosas!

Labels: , ,