Microwave Easy Cooking Event Deadline Extended

Well I guess with so many events going around and with busy schedule, everybody is finding it hard to participate in all events. I have few requests to extend the deadline for Microwave Easy Cooking. I would like to thank for the bloggers who have already sent in their entries.

So deadline is extended from August 25th to 31st August. Hopefully bloggers who have expressed wish to participate will be able to send in their entries.

Details to participate in this Event:

1. Cook any sweet dish (no cakes, we will have it separate!) in Microwave and post it on your blog from now till August 25.

Note: Posts on Safety, Tips and other things related to Microwave cooking are also most welcome.

2. Add a link back to this event announcement, and feel free to use this logo on the right side.

3. Please send me an e-mail to cooking4allseasons@gmail.com with the following info.

* Subject Line: MEC : Sweets
* Your name
* Your blog name
* A picture of the dish.

4. Non bloggers can e-mail me the recipe and the picture and I will include it in the round up.

5. Deadline is August 25th and the round up will be posted during the first week of September.

Please let me know if I have forgotten to give you any other details

Looking forward to all the delicious entries.

Labels: