Tuesday, June 12, 2007

One Month Old!

Thats how old my blog is! I have successfully completed one month and feel so elated. I have come to know so many wonderful people this last one month than last many months put together.

Special thanks to Mathy and Indira's Flood Blog Desam, I have come to know of many interesting bloggers.

I would also like to thank all my blogger friends and ghost readers..:) who have encouraged me so much. I am celebrating this with my most fav dish, Eggless Black Forest Cake.

Enjoy and thanks!

Back to Main Recipe Index

Go to "Spice your Life" Blog Index


Enter your email address:


5 comments :

Santhi said...

Congrats..hope to see you blogging a lot more :-)..

Asha said...

Enjoy blogging! It's just pure fun and get to make virtual friends:))

archana said...

Congratulations we would love to see you blogging more, with nice recipes :)

Rajani said...

Hi Srivalli,
Congratulations! and Happy Blogging :-).

cheers
rajani

Srivalli said...

Dear Santhi, Asha, Archana, Rajani, thanks for your wishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...