Saturday, June 2, 2007

Its Birthday Time!!!

Well its Amma's birthday and time to celebrate!


This is the cake we got for the birthday. Birthdays always brings me back the memories and time I used to bake so very often. And all birthdays at home used to an occasion for me to bake.

Since I am a pure Veggie, when I crave for Cakes, I end up baking Eggless Black Forest with Chocolate Fudge. I use Chocolate Fudge and grated Chocolate as topping for this. Its a heaven to taste.

The other things that were made for the occasion were Batatyacha Rassa, Puris, Sambiyam Payasam and another entertaining dish from Onions.

I will be writing up the recipes as I go.

Back to Main Recipe Index

Go to "Spice your Life" Blog Index


Enter your email address:


0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...