I am going to participate in a food event for the first time and I am sooo excited.
Here I am a new blogger in the block, eagerly visiting other bloggers and getting so inspired by their writing and photography skills, that I wanted all my posts to have captivating photos.
The art of photography displayed by
Bee of Jugalbandhi or the captivating posts by
Manisha or the mouth watering photos by
Meena or VKN in his
MyDhaba. When I saw my blog in his blogroll, I was so elated. Thanks for the honour.
And of course for Mathy and Indira for their
Food Blog Desam, through which I got to see so many other beautiful blogs. I am not be able to name them all.
But each and everyone have such beautiful ones. I visit them on daily basis and get so inspired. Thanks to all you bloggers.
Of course
Nupur's has always inspired me alot. I am happy that my first contribution is for her event.
I was a day late for participating in RCI for Andhra cuisine hosted by
Latha. But wanted to be really early for the next event. Now back to the story behind the preparation for the d-day.
Everyday I plan to cook some
Maharashtrian food, something or the other came up and I was unable to prepare.
Finally I decided, I am going to prepare this come what may. So I searched for a recipe and got one from
here and what makes a maharashtrian food from
here . Of course Nupur herself gave so much details.
Not sure if this is how it is traditionally prepared. But following the recipe as guidelines, I prepared what everybody at home like so much.
Labels: Events