Going Lite with Sweet Corn Soup

Well finally I was able to make it for the deadline....last moment I had no access to my computer and was wondering how I was going to post this.

Luck favoured and here I am posting my entry to this month's MBP hosted by Coffee. This month's theme is ‘Going Lite’

And what would be more justifying than patrolling in the host's blog!

Here I go posting my entry referred from Coffee's Sweet Corn Soup.

I followed her recipe except didn't add soya sauce and cabbage!..

Ingredients needed

1 Can of cream style sweet corn
Carrot - 1/2 cup
Beans - 1/2 cup
Pepper - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves
Corn flour - 2 tsp

Method to prepare

Chop carrot and Beans finely.

Keep the water to boil. Once it begins to boil throw in the carrots and Beans.

Let it cook for about 2 mins and then add 1 can of cream style sweet corn.

Let it boil. In the meanwhile make a paste of 2 tsp of cornflour with 1/4 cup of water.

Once the soup starts boiling, add in the cornflour paste, salt to taste.

Let it boil for two mins and then switch off the gas. Garnish with crushed pepper and Coriander leaves.

Its raining in Madras right now and this proved to be the most ideal dish to cheer up spirits.

Thanks Coffee for the wonderful event.

Labels: , ,